Automation Service is the global leader in the remanufactured process control devices including Fisher Control Valves, Rosemount Transmitters, Foxboro Transmitters/Pneumatics, Honeywell, Moore, AMETEK US Gauge and Rotork. Along with Remanufactured equipment that is constructed to the same processes as the OEM original specification. A.S. has an industry leading warranty policy: 2 years from date of installation. A.S. also offers repair, recalibration, remote capillary and sealed systems and process controls recycling.
For more information, visit Automation Service’s web site www.automationservice.com.
KELLER America has been developing a wide range of pressure transducers since the company’s founder, H.W. Keller developed the first integrated pressure measuring cell at Honeywell Research Center in Minneapolis. KELLER America offers a diverse selection of submersible level/pressure transducers/transmitters and threaded pressure transducers/transmitters. The submersible level transducers are designed to meet the rigorous environments encountered in liquid level measurement and control. KELLER America has a strong reputation with A.E. design engineering firms as the preferred solution for continuous liquid level monitoring in the U.S.A. KELLER America is well established in the following markets: landfill leachate level, lift stations, hydroelectric facilities, pump control, level control, surface water monitoring, well monitoring, groundwater monitoring, flood monitoring, open channel monitoring, lake, stream and reservoir levels, along with watershed management.
● 316L SS or Titanium Construction with Polyethylene, Hytrel or Tefzel (ETFE) cable.
● Wide Range of accuracies, submersible ranges from 3 ftH2O to 900 ftH2O , multiple analog and digital outputs, guaranteed lifetime lightning protection (standard on most 4-20mA units), drying tube (vent filter) or bellows for moisture protection, vented/sealed/absolute versions.
● 2 Year Standard Warranty.
● 3 business day standard shipment.
● Analog and Digital Outputs.
For more information, visit KELLER America’s web site www.kelleramerica.com.
Cecomp digital pressure gauges are offered with a variety of builds to meet specific industry, OEM and integrator design needs.
● I.S. design, sanitary, alarms and communication output, battery powered or hard line powered.
● On-board memory storage and loop powered.
For more information, visit the Cecomp Company web site at http://www.cecomp.com
ITT Neo-DYN manufactures a complete line of mechanical pressure and temperature gauges. These gauges are used in a variety of applications to provide real time protection of critical assets.
● $1 million of stock inventory in Michigan, ready to ship out same day, local set-point calibration available.
● Flush mount, threaded, flanged process connections, OEM custom designs.
● General purpose or explosion proof configurations available.
For more information, visit the ITT Neo-DYN Company web site http://www.neodyn.com
L&J Engineering/Shand & Jurs Division manufacturers a wide selection of process tank venting pressure/vacuum relief devices, including a conservation vent. The selection also includes emergency vents, deflagration arresters, flame arresters, detonation arresters, water drain valves, free vents, FRP vents and hatches, internal safety valves, pilot operated relief valves, pressure & vacuum vents, pressure vents, tank blanketing and vapor recovery, vacuum vents.
● Expanda-Seal which is the industry leading pallet assembly offering to allow the minimal amount of emission release.
● Insulation jackets to provide heat retention for equipment in cold weather environments.
● Widest selection of wetted material to provide longest product cycle life.
● FRP and PVC designs for highly corrosive service with toxic chemicals.
● Competitively priced and quick delivery of products, such as a conservation vent, allows Shand & Jurs products to be delivered to our customer’s facility when need is critical.
For more information, visit the Shand and Jurs section on the L&J Technologies Company web site at http://www.ljtechnologies.com