API (Absolute Process Instruments) offers a variety of signal conditions for interfacing process I/O. API products are used as DC Alarm Trips, DC to mA conversion, signal splitting, frequency I/O, loop isolators, power supplies, potentiometer input, P-I converters, RTD alarms and transmitters, load cell amplifiers, thermocouple alarms and transmitters, and valve positioners, iso-splitters, current switches and transmitters.
● PDIN Rail or socket mount configurations and accessories
● Most products ship out in one to three days after order entry.
● Functional test button allows for push-to-test on signal, independent of input, allowing manual test.
● Loop tracker LED’s monitor I/O status and diagnose connection problems, hot swap design.
● Widest selection of input, output and power supply versatility, factory or field programmable.
For more information, visit the Api Company web site at http://www.api-usa.com
Over 40 years of experience, MTL Instruments has the expertise and product portfolio to offer expert advice and help optimize the performance, efficiency, and operational challenges of your installation. Whether you are upstream or downstream – onshore or offshore – floating or submerged, MTL has the certified products to keep your assets safe in the hazardous area. Products include I.S. Barriers, HART Interfacing, Process Alarm Equipment, Industrial Security, Surge Protection, HMI and Visualization, Industrial Wireless, Fieldbus, Industrial Ethernet, Gas Analyzers, Process I/O and Signal Conditioning.
● Large volume of stocked components available to ship out the same day from the factory.
● HART multiplexers, industrial Ethernet converters and switches, rack mount Ethernet switches (managed and unmanaged).
● Tofino industrial security solutions, hardware and software, foundation fieldbus hubs.
● Industrial wireless, hazardous area and general purpose, wireless Ethernet.
● Surge protection offering for traffic management, process, traffic monitoring telecommunications and commercial.
● Industry leading widest selection of I.S. interface components.
● Single and multi-channel controllers, analog, relay, MODbus and ethernet.
● Hitech – dynamic range of industrial process gas analyzers.
● GECMA – HMI and visualization packaged solutions.
● RTK Instruments: Alarm annunciators, event recorders, hazardous area notification and engineered solutions.
For more information, visit the MTL Instruments Company website at http://www.mtl-inst.com